Kuala Lumpur Hotel Tips by nzobx
Kuala Lumpur Hotels: 123,037 reviews and 1,128 photos
Even the remote control is yours :)
It's the first time in my life that I have dinner with the owners of the guesthouse I stay in.
That makes all the difference !
And it's clean, quiet, AC in the corridors so that your room stays fresh enough.
All the amenities, PCs, washing machine, DVDs all day round, and breakfast is included
There's only one shower, though, but you don't wait much.
Unique Qualities: Them !
And us, by the way... If you're cool you'll feel just like home :)
This place has a much better value than a 4 star hotel. Because human friendliness, exchanges, smiles, are more important than a dryer in your bathroom. So, even when I'm billionaire I will continue to go there !
Address: 5, Tengkat Tong Shin, Bukit Bintang, Malaysia.
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Bukit Bintang Monorail Stn, walk down Jalan Bukit Bintang towards KFC, then right, and second left
Don't be surprised, there's no sign on the door
(more on their website)
Price: less than US$20
nzobx's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "The City That I Feel So Comfortable In..."
- "the city I grew up in..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
Photos in Kuala LumpurSee All Photos (4)
Read real reviews about Kuala Lumpur Hotels!
Top 5 Pages
- Bordeaux Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Sydney Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Australia Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Batu Caves- 127 Reviews, 296 Photos
- Petronas Twin Towers- 271 Reviews, 477 Photos
- Chinatown - Petaling Street- 105 Reviews, 157 Photos
- Genting Highlands- 46 Reviews, 117 Photos
- KL Tower - Menara Telecommunications Tower- 135 Reviews, 271 Photos
- Merdeka Square- 79 Reviews, 136 Photos
- Lake Gardens- 34 Reviews, 75 Photos
- Sunway Lagoon & Pyramid Mall- 20 Reviews, 57 Photos
- Little India- 31 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Bird Park- 42 Reviews, 107 Photos
See All Kuala Lumpur Things to Do