Kuala Lumpur Hotel Tips by nzobx
Kuala Lumpur Hotels: 65,457 reviews and 1,056 photos
Even the remote control is yours :)
It's the first time in my life that I have dinner with the owners of the guesthouse I stay in.
That makes all the difference !
And it's clean, quiet, AC in the corridors so that your room stays fresh enough.
All the amenities, PCs, washing machine, DVDs all day round, and breakfast is included
There's only one shower, though, but you don't wait much.
Unique Qualities: Them !
And us, by the way... If you're cool you'll feel just like home :)
This place has a much better value than a 4 star hotel. Because human friendliness, exchanges, smiles, are more important than a dryer in your bathroom. So, even when I'm billionaire I will continue to go there !
Address: 5, Tengkat Tong Shin, Bukit Bintang, Malaysia.
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Bukit Bintang Monorail Stn, walk down Jalan Bukit Bintang towards KFC, then right, and second left
Don't be surprised, there's no sign on the door
(more on their website)
Price: less than US$20
nzobx's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "JALAN BUKIT BINTANG"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
Photos in Kuala LumpurSee All Photos (4)
Read real reviews about Kuala Lumpur Hotels!
Top 5 Pages
- Bordeaux Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Sydney Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Australia Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Petronas Twin Towers- 259 Reviews, 463 Photos
- Batu Caves- 119 Reviews, 278 Photos
- Bukit Bintang- 41 Reviews, 78 Photos
- Genting Highlands- 44 Reviews, 111 Photos
- Merdeka Square- 76 Reviews, 131 Photos
- Chinatown- 99 Reviews, 140 Photos
- Royal Palace (Istana Negara)- 32 Reviews, 81 Photos
- Putrajaya- 43 Reviews, 86 Photos
- Bird Park- 38 Reviews, 97 Photos
- Sunway Lagoon- 16 Reviews, 43 Photos
See All Kuala Lumpur Things to Do