"Rock the Kilt!" Scotland by tauroctonia
Scotland Travel Guide: 12,635 reviews and 27,923 photos
I made a quite short round trip in Scotland (just 6 days) in January 2003 with some friends of mine. Four girls from Northern Ireland, Spain and Germany on the hunt to solve the Kilt mystery! (Don't they really wear any underwear?) We didn't succede, but at least we got a little impression of the country - visiting Glasgow, Edinburgh, Inverness and Loch Ness. :-)
- Pros:nice landscapes, especially in the Highlands, even in winter!
tauroctonia's Related Pages
Scotland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Scotland For The Brave"
- "Scotland Travel Tips - Scotland Edinburgh Orkney"
- "My Scotland page"
- "Alba, Caledonia, "God's Country"; this is Scotland"
- "Scotland: fascinating and impressive"
- "Ben-UK's Scotland page"
- "Scotland, a sassenach's view"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Scotland
- Hotels in Scotland
- Transportation in Scotland
- Nightlife in Scotland
- Restaurants in Scotland
- Shopping in Scotland
- Warnings and Dangers in Scotland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Scotland
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Scotland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Scotland
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Ireland Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Potsdam Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Czech Republic Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Prague Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Belfast 1 review, 3 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Dublin 3 reviews
- Northern Ireland Intro, 1 review, 2 photos