"Narbonne Plage" Narbonne-Plage by elssbkeppe
Narbonne-Plage Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 4 photos
Narbonne Plage is a resort on the Southern coast of France. At the foot of the limestone massif Montagne de la Clape, the beaches are large and well looked after. Although they can get busy after 4 p.m. their size means that there is always room for everyone. Occasionally the wind from the sea can be strong enough to make conditions unpleasant. However there are still many days when these are amongst the finest beaches around and they remain a firm favourite with the local population.
elssbkeppe's Related Pages
Narbonne-Plage Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Narbonne Plage"
- "A resort on the southern Mediterranean coast."
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Narbonne-Plage
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Narbonne-Plage?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Narbonne-Plage
Photos in Narbonne-PlageSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Alicante Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Gent Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Portugal Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Brussels Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Valencia Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Venezuela Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos