"Elephants and baobab trees" Tarangire National Park by Robert_Hun
Tarangire National Park Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 59 photos
... a big baobab tree at the entrance.
The park is famous mainly for its huge number of elephants. We saw 40-50 of them during twice a half-day.
The near Manyara NP has the legend of its tree-climbing lions although some doubt this thing. Well, based on what we have seen in Tarangire, it could be true...
- Pros:Close to Arusha (cca. 2 hours), surprising amount of animals, nice landscape
- In a nutshell:If you love elephants and baobab trees, this is the place for you!
Robert_Hun's Related Pages
Tarangire National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Elephants, elephants, elephants!"
- "Tarangire - place of the giants"
- "Tarangire National Park"
- "Elephants and baobab trees"
- "Endless savanna of Tarangire"
- "Tarangire, where Elephants and Baobabs rule"
- "Touring Tarangire National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tarangire National Park
- Hotels in Tarangire National Park
- Nightlife in Tarangire National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- New York City
- Lapu-Lapu City Hotels
- Runaway Bay
- Willoughby Beach Hotels
- Steptoe Butte State Park
- Bon Accord Hotels
- Santorini Island
- Cameron Highlands
- Matagorda Island Hotels
- Saint-Gilles-les Bains
- Chuckanut Hotels
- Hallstatt Hotels
- Mackinac Island
Badges & Stats in Tarangire National Park
- 1 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tarangire National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tarangire National Park
Photos in Tarangire National ParkSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 6 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hungary Intro, 5 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 6 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 2 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jaipur Intro, 3 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bombay Island Intro, 5 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues