"Lead " your best bet outside of Deadwood"" Lead by studiomajik
Lead Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 5 photos
When we visit Lead, we stay at the Gold Town Hotel. Its a very quiet place with 15 rooms right on Main Street. The rooms are spacious, well decorated, and very affordable. I travel quite a bit on business, and have stayed in hotels at twice the price that were not half as nice. The location was perfect. Right in the middle of all the attractions and minutes from Deadwood where they have 80+ casino's and plenty of restaraunts from fast food to fine dining. Our choice from now on when we visit the Black Hills.
- Pros:Quiet,Close to all the attractions, Friendly, Plenty of old time stores and shops
- Cons:I can't really think of any
- In a nutshell:A great place to stay while visiting the Black hills.
Lead Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lead SD-Former Home of Homestake Gold Mine"
- "Lead " your best bet outside of Deadwood""
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lead
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Lead?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lead
No friends yet.