"Ohakune , Home of the big carrot!!" Ohakune by Robdaz
Ohakune Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
Ohakune are famous for 2 main things.
It is the gateway to the ski field\ of Turoa and it is the home of the big carrot.
We were in town for 3 days/ 2 nights to do some sking . We had a great time and to top it off it was snowing the day we were up in the ski field, which made it extra special especially for my little girl .
- Pros:Nice friendly town.
- Cons:A long drive from Auckland.
Robdaz's Related Pages
Ohakune Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ohakune
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Ohakune?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ohakune
Photos in OhakuneSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Auckland Intro, 27 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuching Intro, 30 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Reinga Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tutukaka Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Matauri Bay Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Puhoi Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Kerikeri Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos