"Kerikeri, Bay of Islands" Kerikeri by Robdaz
Kerikeri Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 50 photos
Kerikeri is famous for it's fruits orchards, Arts and Crafts and of couse NZ's oldest Stone Store at the historic Kororipo Pa/Kerikeri Basin.
It is about half an hour drive from Watangi.
The lush & serene basin,have a number of easy bush walks such as to the majestic Rainbow Falls along Kerikeri River from the basin.
When I was there I also visited the Rainbow Falls and the Matakana Confectionary Shop when chocolate are hand-made.
Downtown Kerikeri have a nice downtown area and their is a number of nice cafes in the area . The prices however seem to be a more expensive than normal for the food you are getting. This is probably because you are paying tourist prices.
Robdaz's Related Pages
Kerikeri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Kerikeri basin & surrounds"
- "Kerikeri, Bay of Islands"
- "The Northland"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kerikeri
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kerikeri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kerikeri
Photos in KerikeriSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Auckland Intro, 27 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuching Intro, 30 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Reinga Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tutukaka Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Matauri Bay Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Puhoi Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Kerikeri Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos