"The City of Whangarei" Whangarei by Robdaz
Whangarei Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 86 photos
We have visited Whangarei a few times but each time we ended up at the Town Basin near the city centre where you will find the marina. We usually stop there on the way to the far north for either breakfast and lunch, so I can't really tell you much about this little city other than the Town Basin which have some fantastic cafes and shops.
This time around, we actually stop at the 24 Hr Accident and Emergency Centre at Whangarei as little Jesse who was travelling with us was not feeling well with cold.
Robdaz's Related Pages
Whangarei Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Kind of Town!"
- "Northland's Capital."
- "tutukaka, whangarei (coast line )"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Whangarei
- Hotels in Whangarei
- Transportation in Whangarei
- Nightlife in Whangarei
- Restaurants in Whangarei
- Shopping in Whangarei
- Warnings and Dangers in Whangarei
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Whangarei
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Whangarei?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Whangarei
Top 10 Pages
- Auckland Intro, 27 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuching Intro, 30 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Reinga Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tutukaka Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Matauri Bay Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Puhoi Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Kerikeri Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos