"Whitianga , Coromandel Peninsula" Whitianga by Robdaz
Whitianga Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 56 photos
The Coromandel is great place to go for short breaks if you lived in Auckland. Whitianga is a great place to base yourself for a few days if you want to explore the many beautiful beaches along the east coast of the peninsula.
It's a great place for a relaxing weekend away. Here are some official information on Whitianga
Whitianga is a nice size town with nice cafes and restaurants as well as a few fish & chips shops, if that's your preference.
We have a great few days there and exploring the beaches in the area as well as driving all the way to Coromandel Town.
There are several fish charters if you want to do some fishing or you can do what we did and buy some fresh fish for the BBQ from the fish auctions.
Robdaz's Related Pages
Whitianga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Whitianga on the Coromandel Peninsular."
- "Whitianga , Coromandel Peninsula"
- "Whitianga, on the Coromandel Peninsula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Whitianga
- Hotels in Whitianga
- Transportation in Whitianga
- Restaurants in Whitianga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Whitianga
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Whitianga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Whitianga
Top 10 Pages
- Auckland Intro, 27 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuching Intro, 30 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Reinga Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tutukaka Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Matauri Bay Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Puhoi Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Kerikeri Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos