"Singapura/Singapore" Singapore by Robdaz
Singapore Travel Guide: 4,781 reviews and 10,934 photos
Singapore has always been treated as a transit point between pessengers travelling between Europe and Oceania and vice-versa.
For me, it used to be the place where my parents would take us shopping almost every year before the Chinese New Year celebration when I was young. I have not been there for years and it was nice to spent a few days there catching up with old friends and relatives which I have not seen in years.
If you never been to Singapore or have only been to Changi International Airport , Singapore is definitely worth a few days visits. There is plenty of attractions both historical and man-made as well as shopping, shopping everywhere.
When we were there we had dinner at Boat Quay( Very touristy and expensive) and took a boat ride on the singapore river ( definitely worth the price) to see the lights and the Merlion Statute.
- Pros:Clean, safe and well kept.
- Cons:Because for the pros , can be quite artificial and lack ambience.
Here is a little challenge. If you are heading to Singapore , tell me where you can find this bronze cat family... more travel advice
If you have time , make sure you walk the Singapore River from it;s mouth near the Merlion Park to Boat Quay. If you can... more travel advice
Robdaz's Related Pages
Singapore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Uniquely Singapore"
- "Singapore Downtown"
- "ONE ISLAND WITH 63 SURROUNDING ISLETS"
- "(the real) Happiest Place on Earth"
- "Home away from Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Singapore
- Hotels in Singapore
- Transportation in Singapore
- Nightlife in Singapore
- Restaurants in Singapore
- Shopping in Singapore
- Warnings and Dangers in Singapore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Singapore
- 9 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Singapore
- updated a Singapore Travel Page "Singapura/Singapore"
- Commented on one of allikat's Singapore travel pages
- Wrote a Review Look for this sculpture. about Bronze Cats Sculptures in Singapore Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "River Cruise"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "RE: Rob & Amber - Amazing Race..."
Top 10 Pages
- Auckland Intro, 27 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuching Intro, 30 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Reinga Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tutukaka Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Matauri Bay Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Puhoi Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Kerikeri Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos