"Singapura/Singapore" Singapore by Robdaz

Singapore Travel Guide: 4,570 reviews and 10,393 photos

Singapore has always been treated as a transit point between pessengers travelling between Europe and Oceania and vice-versa.
For me, it used to be the place where my parents would take us shopping almost every year before the Chinese New Year celebration when I was young. I have not been there for years and it was nice to spent a few days there catching up with old friends and relatives which I have not seen in years.

If you never been to Singapore or have only been to Changi International Airport , Singapore is definitely worth a few days visits. There is plenty of attractions both historical and man-made as well as shopping, shopping everywhere.

The famous city skyline are amazing at night so make sure you are out and about in the evening.

When we were there we had dinner at Boat Quay( Very touristy and expensive) and took a boat ride on the singapore river ( definitely worth the price) to see the lights and the Merlion Statute.

• Pros:Clean, safe and well kept.
  • Cons:Because for the pros , can be quite artificial and lack ambience.
  • Last visit to Singapore: Apr 2005
  • Intro Written May 15, 2005

Comments

Robdaz

“Life is a journey and you are the one who decide the which path to take at any time.”

Badges & Stats in Singapore

Have you been to Singapore?

Latest Activity in Singapore