"HOME 1" Boston by Arann

Boston Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 96 photos

I entered this world on Thanksgiving at the Pilgrim hospital in Boston. So I'm born as a Lincolnshire lad. I hope this page will act as some kind of record that I can look back on in later years.

• Pros:Very flat - great for the pushchair
  • Cons:Little old ladies keep insisting on looking at me
  • In a nutshell:All I know so far !
  • Last visit to Boston: Nov 2004
  • Intro Updated Jan 13, 2005

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2006 at 7:54 AM

Happy Birthday little guy! You've got a lot of road ahead of you. I hope you enjoy every step.

• Durfun's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2006 at 12:48 PM

Yo Kiddo, was great meeting U & your cool Dad. U really seemed to love the cupboards at the restaurant! Darshan

• GillianMcLaughlin's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2006 at 12:35 PM

Hi Arann. It was good of you to bring Mum and Dad along on Saturday night, even if dad did clip your wings a bit, when you and I both knew that you could just scoot right along that floor. Looking forward to the next time

• allikat's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2005 at 2:11 PM

Sterling effort, Arann, and a welcome addition to VT! I was going to say more, but Berni got in there first :o)))

• KristaB's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2004 at 1:22 PM

Have a happy and healthy year, dear Arann! So many things you’ll do for the first time - good luck! Solid food will be fun, be creative with patterns and spitting techniques, make your daddy proud! Tell mummy and daddy I wish them all the best, too!

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2004 at 12:06 PM

well done Arann, your pages are much more interesting than Sourbuggers, and you are much cuter too

Arann Lives Here!

Arann

“The world is my lobster”

Badges & Stats in Boston