"Soldeu" Top 5 Page for this destination Soldeu by PeteG
Soldeu Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 28 photos
I went to Soldeu in August 2007 with my family for a weeks outdoor activity in the Pyrenees in the summer. It is a lovely place.
Soldeu, as a village itself is pretty small with the majority of the hotels, shops, restaurants and gondola station all on the same steep road.
Andorra is nearly all mountain and hills. Only very rarely will you see a flat piece of land! This makes it a great place to ski in the winter, but also to explore the mountains in the summer either by foot, bike, or houseback.
- Pros:The hills are so steep to fly down on a bike!!
- Cons:The hills are so steep to go up!
- In a nutshell:Unspoilt & uncrowded
There is an excellent stables and riding school in Soldeu called the Centre D'Equitacio Calbo. The horses are in lovely... more travel advice
PeteG's Related Pages
Soldeu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Soldeu - Blissfully Quiet"
- "Skiing trip 2003 - Soldeu (Andorra)"
- "Soldeu El Tarter"
- "MigMReis's new Soldeu Page"
- "Jamz's Soldeu page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Soldeu
- Hotels in Soldeu
- Nightlife in Soldeu
- Restaurants in Soldeu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Soldeu
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Soldeu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Soldeu
Photos in SoldeuSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Jaipur Intro, 6 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pushkar Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Agra Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Petra Intro, 4 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ngorongoro Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Manyara National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fatehpur Sikri Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Soldeu hotel reviews