"Sort - The place to raft" Sort by PeteG
Sort Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 10 photos
It is a brilliant place if you enjoy your watersports. You can go rafting and the guides are excellent. Or kayaking and hydrospeed are available.
I guess the river is grade 3 but is a lot of fun particularly if you haven't been on a moving river before.
Highly recommend rafting at Sort. The staff are very experienced, and the equipment is in very good condition. The river... more travel advice
PeteG's Related Pages
Sort Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SORT - LLEIDA"
- "Sort - The place to raft"
- "Extreme sports at the Pyrenees"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sort
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Sort?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sort
Top 10 Pages
- Jaipur Intro, 6 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pushkar Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Agra Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Petra Intro, 4 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ngorongoro Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Manyara National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fatehpur Sikri Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue