"Pongwe" Pongwe by PeteG
Pongwe Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 26 photos
Ruth and I stayed at the Pongwe Beach for 5 days after going on safari.
It is a lovely hotels which is made up of 13 bungalows set in well tended gardens on a spotlessly clean beach.
The restaurant at the hotel is excellent. Very good food indeed, lovely fresh fish and fruit of course.
I am not really one for just laying on the beach all day, but every now and again it is just great and there isn't anywhere better.
The sand is clean and fine, and the water is clear and warm for as far as you can see.
- Pros:A place to go NOT to do anything
- Cons:Not a lot to do
PeteG's Related Pages
Pongwe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "discovering paradise"
- "LITTLE PIECE OF PARADISE"
- "Great food, great beach, great people."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pongwe
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Pongwe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pongwe
Photos in PongweSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Jaipur Intro, 6 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pushkar Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Agra Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Petra Intro, 4 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ngorongoro Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Manyara National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fatehpur Sikri Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue