"Hello from the American Southeast" Jimmy_Stimm's Profile

Hallo

Hey, for starters my name is Scott and I live in Raleigh, NC (USA). I'm originally from Niagara Falls, NY and have also spent some time in Tucson, Arizona. I'm employed at Duke University but I'd travel full-time if I could.

If there's one thing I can offer you it's where to eat when in Niagara Falls. I grew up there and it has the best food of any place I've been. If you're gonna be in the area, just ask.

• Intro Updated Apr 9, 2007

Personal Pages (1)

• Hexepatty's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2008 at 7:09 PM

Don't forget if you can make it: Federals (Durham) on August 23rd at 1pm, k? Be Well!

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2008 at 10:46 AM

Happy Birthday from sunny California!

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2008 at 8:10 PM

Happy Birthday, Scott! Hope you enjoy a most excellent day!

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2008 at 8:08 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SCOTT ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

• Jacquelynn's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2008 at 6:39 PM

Happy Birthday!

• bonaventura's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2006 at 10:13 AM

Thank You man for your love.Come again to Croatia.Only those who have Beauty can reach the Beauty!

• Shihar's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2006 at 12:05 PM

Good to come upon your site!- Fellow NC resident. I live near the Containment Area for Relocated Yankees.... I know you'll know what I mean ...

• sue_stone's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2005 at 5:53 AM

Glad I could help Scott!! Hope you have a fab time : ))

• TimDaoust's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2005 at 4:39 AM

Hey, Cosmic Cantina rocks. As soon as I get my lazy butt in gear I'll most definitely get that up on my pages. Thanks for your comments on my Raleigh pages.

• Feb 13, 2005 at 2:29 PM

Loved reading your travelogue about my homecountry. If you ever decide to visit again, you have to try the local Zagreb VT scene as well ;) Greetings from Croatia. Niksa.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!