"The Christmas Spirit ;-)" Melbourne by SharrieShaw
Melbourne Travel Guide: 3,524 reviews and 8,058 photos
Jan. 7, 2005.
Melbourne, my gateway to the last of the 7th continent in the year 2004.
It's a historical moment on Christmas Day morning.
Later, I proceeded on another flight from Melbourne to Hobart, Tasmania.
This was not my 1st time to Melbourne.
I've been there a few times in the 90s. It's a nice city... very much reminded me of Toronto, Canada.
The tram... exactly the same as those of Toronto, except perhaps for the color & name called.
The reason why I'm writing anything here... well, it's its significance to me, mostly.
& for that matter, I was only at the airport :p
Unbeknowst to me at the time of shooting this picture, the "Spirit" of Australia did get another passenger on board flight QF2902 over Antarctica into big trouble. He started his new year handcuffed! What bad luck! It was the first in my lifetime I've seen someone handcuffed on a flight! & I had been on so many flights last year! The guy was so stoned that he even tried to "steal" Brad's Antarctica Commemorative Certificate! & he had a copy of it himself for that matter!
I thought it was funny when I see this picture I had captured on Christmas Day.
Qantas - The Spirit of Australia.
& it was on Qantas flight that very spirit got someone into hot soup! ;-)
Santa came to me last Christmas.
I suppose I've been a good girl ;-)
SharrieShaw's Related Pages
Melbourne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wherever I Lay My Hat - That's My Home"
- "Melbourne - Our Home for 2005 and 2006"
- "Melbourne is a Dive"
- "IMPREXXION: MELBOURNE"
- "Melbourne - The Place to Be"
- "Sweetberry's "Melbourne Page""
- "Melbourne - My Second Home !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Melbourne
- Hotels in Melbourne
- Transportation in Melbourne
- Nightlife in Melbourne
- Restaurants in Melbourne
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Warnings and Dangers in Melbourne
- See All...
- No VT rank yet.
- 0 Reviews
- 497 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats in Melbourne
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Melbourne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Melbourne
Top 10 Pages
- Japan Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- French Southern and Antarctic Lands Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cradle Mountain-Lake Saint Clair National Park Intro, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kyoto-fu Intro, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hobart Intro, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- State of Tasmania Intro, 26 photos, 5 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 25 photos, 4 travelogues