"Tra Langhe e Monferrato" Top 5 Page for this destination Asti by pink63
Asti Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 125 photos
Asti is a small town located in the centre of Piemont, between Langhe and Monferrato, an hilly territory crossed by the River Tanaro.
Asti is known all over the world for its wines: Spumante d'Asti, Moscato d'Asti and Barbera are most famous, but there are other more suitable to accompany traditional dishes, such as "bagna cauda", "fritto misto", agnolotti, a lot of cheeses and salamis, white truffles and more.
I love flowers, above all orchids and sunflowers. I'd liked to have both of them in my home: orchids are available every... more travel advice
Currently the premises more trendy between the young people. One of more attends pre-evening meetings of Asti. Ideal... more travel advice
pink63's Related Pages
Asti Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tra Langhe e Monferrato"
- "Asti spumante !"
- "Asti - Small Town, Big Towers"
- "Our visit to Asti"
- "Asti, IT"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Asti
- Hotels in Asti
- Transportation in Asti
- Nightlife in Asti
- Restaurants in Asti
- Shopping in Asti
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Asti
- 16 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 29 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Asti?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Asti
Top 10 Pages
- Nepal Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asti Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tanzania Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Torino Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Guilin Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kathmandu Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Patan Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- China 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namibia Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bhaktapur Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos