"the island in the wind" Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha do Sal by pink63
Ilha do Sal Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 108 photos
The island of Sal is a very arid island, and although volcanic in origin, constant erosion throughout its history has made it almost flat.
The main attraction of this area are the magnificent beaches and sea and the excellent conditions for practising water sports, especially windsurf. In fact, thanks to constant wind, the island of Sal is famous all over the world as a good place to do windsurf
- Pros:friendly people, good fish
- Cons:wind wind wind
It is located in the pure sand beach, near the centre of the town, but in a location ideal for a relaxing... more travel advice
pink63's Related Pages
Ilha do Sal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SAL - Life is a beach"
- "NO STRESS"
- "the island in the wind"
- "ILHA DO SAL, CABO VERDE"
- "Sun, Sand and lots of Salt"
- "Ilha do Sal, the island of the white sand beaches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ilha do Sal
- Hotels in Ilha do Sal
- Transportation in Ilha do Sal
- Nightlife in Ilha do Sal
- Restaurants in Ilha do Sal
- Shopping in Ilha do Sal
- Warnings and Dangers in Ilha do Sal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ilha do Sal
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Ilha do Sal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ilha do Sal
Top 10 Pages
- Nepal Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asti Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tanzania Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Torino Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Guilin Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kathmandu Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Patan Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- China 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namibia Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bhaktapur Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos