"BHAKTAPUR - BAGDAON - KHWOPA" Top 5 Page for this destination Bhaktapur by pink63
Bhaktapur Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 427 photos
These are the three names (also nepali and newari) used for this town, the most beautiful I saw all over the Nepal.
Baktapur, like Bagdaon, means "the city of devotees". It was built in IX century by king Ananda Malla. After, it became one of the three capitals of Kathmandu valley, togheter with Kathmandu and Patan.
- Pros:More beautiful temple and less pollution tha Kathmandu
- In a nutshell:The most beautiful town in Nepal
This door represents one of the most valuable masterpieces all over the Kathmandu valley. Through the door you enter... more travel advice
In front of the Royal Palace, you can admire this stone temple, built in 1672 by king Jagat Prakash Malla. Near, the big... more travel advice
pink63's Related Pages
Bhaktapur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bhaktapur:City of Culture and living heritage"
- "Bhaktapur, Nepal's Best City"
- "Bhaktapur is "the city of Devotees"."
- "The third city of the Valley"
- "BHAKTAPUR - BAGDAON - KHWOPA"
- "Where the movie "Little Buddha" was made"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bhaktapur
- Hotels in Bhaktapur
- Transportation in Bhaktapur
- Restaurants in Bhaktapur
- Shopping in Bhaktapur
- Warnings and Dangers in Bhaktapur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bhaktapur
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bhaktapur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bhaktapur
Photos in BhaktapurSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Nepal Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asti Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tanzania Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Torino Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Guilin Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kathmandu Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Patan Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- China 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namibia Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bhaktapur Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos