"PASHUPATINAH" Pashupatinath by pink63
Pashupatinath Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 73 photos
Located on the Bagmati river, the holy river in Nepal, Pashupatinah is the most important temple for Hindus, dedicated to Shiva the destroyer.
On the banks of the river are raised platforms used as cremation sites.
pink63's Related Pages
Pashupatinath Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pashupatinath, en route to Bodhnath"
- "Shiva's most pleasant and creative side"
- "City of prayings and cremations."
- "Shivaratri at Pashupatinath"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Vila Velha de Ródão Hotels
- Santa Eulalia del Río
- Province of Rizal
- French Creek
- Presque Isle
- Falim Hotels
- Millwood Hotels
- Porto Petro
- Egham Hotels
- Glenwood Springs
- Byron Bay
- Rincon Island Hotels
- Madeira Beach Hotels
- FYR of Macedonia
- North Virginia Beach
Badges & Stats in Pashupatinath
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Pashupatinath?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pashupatinath
Top 10 Pages
- Nepal Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asti Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tanzania Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Torino Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Guilin Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kathmandu Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Patan Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- China 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namibia Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bhaktapur Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos