"Peaceful Songkhla" Top 5 Page for this destination Songkhla by trisanna
Songkhla Travel Guide: 59 reviews and 123 photos
Songklha is a peaceful city, about a 45 minute drive from Hat Yai, a little longer by bus. This city doesn't have much nightlife or attractions, but it's full of wonderful people. The children are quite friendly and eager to test their english.
There are some lovely wats in the city. You can take a funicular to one wat that is on top of a large hill. If you are traveling in south Thailand, Songkhla is a nice stop along your itinerary. There are few tourists here, but you will occasionally see some expats. There are a few oil companies, which drill off the coast of Thailand.
- Pros:beautiful small city
- Cons:little nightlife or attractions
- In a nutshell:Nice place to take a break
There isn't much nightlife in sleepy songkhla. There are bars all along Samila beach. Many karaoke places. Our hotel's... more travel advice
From Songkhla city, you need to get a tuk tuk to take you to the pier, where you catch the ferry to ban hua khao. From... more travel advice
trisanna's Related Pages
Songkhla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peaceful Songkhla"
- "Songkhkla Town - Modest Town"
- "On the East coast of Southern Thailand"
- "One day trip to Songkhla"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Songkhla
- Hotels in Songkhla
- Transportation in Songkhla
- Nightlife in Songkhla
- Restaurants in Songkhla
- Shopping in Songkhla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Songkhla
- 16 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Songkhla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Songkhla
Photos in SongkhlaSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 89 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 66 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chiang Mai Intro, 33 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 34 reviews, 31 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 31 reviews, 33 photos
- Bali Intro, 22 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phuket Intro, 17 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Songkhla Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue