"Warrensburg - Go Mules!" Warrensburg by Jewelslover
Warrensburg Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 15 photos
Warrensburg Missouri is the home to my Alma Mater, Central Missouri State University, or CMSU for short.
Warrensburg is a fairly small town, probably just 15,000 when college is not in session. The college probably doubles the town's population when students are there for the schoolyear.
This is Pine Street. If you were a college student in Warrensburg, you know this street! This is where we all go to party! Ok, there are some restaurants and businesses on this street as well, but it's known for it's nightclubs.
Lyon's Lake is actually a large pond, it's not very big, but there are ducks and geese there all year which are pretty tame since they're fed all the time. Kids love this.
Fitter's has everything from pizza to sandwiches to pork chops. Great atmosphere and a really neat looking restaurant.... more travel advice
Jewelslover's Related Pages
Warrensburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Red 5's Warrensburg Page"
- "Where to go when you don't wanna drive an hour!!"
- "Warrensburg - Go Mules!"
- "ces672's new Warrensburg Page"
- "Warrensburg Page"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Warrensburg
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Warrensburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warrensburg
Photos in WarrensburgSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cedar Rapids Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Eureka Springs Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Osage Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parkville Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Shawnee Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warrensburg Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.