"Welcome to the Quaint Parkville, Missouri" Parkville by Jewelslover
Parkville Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 33 photos
Parkville is another one of those great "day out with the girls" trips. There are many restaurants, fantastic boutique shops, art stores, and antique shops. This is located northwest of downtown Kansas City, and just a short drive from anywhere in KC.
Parkville is home to Park University. They have both 2-and 4-year degrees. Park University was founded in 1875 as a four year liberal arts, residential Christian University.
This is one of my favorite homes in Parkville. This one has been turned into a business, at least the bottom floor. It's now an interiors & gift shop.
This is a newer restaurant in Parkville. I've not yet eaten there, but it looks clean and very nice, and I will be... more travel advice
I've not been inside, but I thought it might be fun. The sign said they have live music and dancing on Friday nights. It... more travel advice
Jewelslover's Related Pages
Parkville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely Preserved Town"
- "Welcome to the Quaint Parkville, Missouri"
- "Parkville, Missouri"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parkville
- Nightlife in Parkville
- Restaurants in Parkville
- Shopping in Parkville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parkville
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Parkville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parkville
Photos in ParkvilleSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cedar Rapids Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Eureka Springs Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Osage Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parkville Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Shawnee Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warrensburg Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.