"Lake of the Ozarks - The Jewel of Missouri" Osage Beach by Jewelslover
Osage Beach Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 38 photos
If you're from anywhere in the midwest you've probably heard of the Lake of the Ozarks. The Ozarks in mid-Missouri have been a vacation location for quite some time. My parents went there on their honeymoon back in the mid 60's.
Alot has changed since then. The area has become more commercialized and it's become a major vacation destination in the midwest.
You can go boating (lots of BIG boats on this lake), parasailing, visit PARTY COVE (not for kids, check out my tips), plenty of places to eat and drink, miniature golf, regular golf, an awesome outlet mall for shopping, plus many other small strip malls, and the Bagnell dam area, which is the older shopping area, but it has lots of character.
There are plenty of places to stay here as well. Resorts, condos, motels, just do your research on the web.
The best part is the atmosphere. Everyone is here to just kick back, socialize, and have a great time. And you will see all types. 21 year old college students will be partying right along side 50-somethings with a $100,000 boat and having a great time. Bring your party hat and have a wild time!
Check out my nightlife section for more pics of Toad Cove.
- Pros:Fun Place to Visit
- Cons:Traffic Is Horrible on Holiday Weekends
The Toad Cove complex is the place to be! It is made up of a couple restaurants and bars/clubs, both indoor and outdoor.... more travel advice
They have a huge party every New Year's Eve. This year's festivities include a Speakeasy theme from the 20's and 30's... more travel advice
Jewelslover's Related Pages
Osage Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lake of the ozarks!!! Party Cove Best Party Ever"
- "Lake of the Ozarks - The Jewel of Missouri"
- "Osage Beach"
- "SeaBreezeUSA's new Osage Beach page"
- "prao's new Osage Beach Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Osage Beach
- Hotels in Osage Beach
- Nightlife in Osage Beach
- Restaurants in Osage Beach
- Shopping in Osage Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Osage Beach
- 11 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Osage Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Osage Beach
Photos in Osage BeachSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cedar Rapids Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Eureka Springs Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Osage Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parkville Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Shawnee Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warrensburg Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.