"The Place I Call Home, Shawnee, Kansas" Shawnee by Jewelslover
Shawnee Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 54 photos
Each year Shawnee has a local fair in the old town Shawnee area. There is a carnival with rides, food, and games and in the Old Town Shawnee people have set up tents to sell their goods. You can also check out the old buildings and listen to free music or watch the entertainers. This year they even had a hypnotist.
One of our favorite places in Shawnee is Shawnee Mission Park. This park has a lake with canoe and paddle boat rentals, tennis courts, many pavillions for picnics or parties, a leash free dog park, a runway for remote control model airplanes, a sandy beach, and baseball fields.
Shawnee Mission Park has a leash free area for dogs to run and play. There is even a beach so the dogs can swim.
Each year the city of Shawnee, Kansas hosts the Shawnee Old Days Festival. It's 4 days of carnival rides, concerts,... more travel advice
Written Jun 1, 2005
Shawnee Mission Park & Lake
Written Jun 4, 2005
Old Town Shawnee Days
Jewelslover's Related Pages
Shawnee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shawnee, Kansas"
- "The Place I Call Home, Shawnee, Kansas"
- "SHAWNEE, KANSAS"
- "One of the cleanest towns around"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shawnee
- 2 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Shawnee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shawnee
Photos in ShawneeSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cedar Rapids Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Eureka Springs Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Osage Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parkville Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Shawnee Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warrensburg Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.