"Glenwood Springs Colorado" Top 5 Page for this destination Glenwood Springs by Jewelslover
Glenwood Springs Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 75 photos
Driving to Glenwood Springs we were thinking that we were going to be in the middle of the desert or something. Everything is quite rocky and dry until you get into the city. Glenwood Springs was a nice smaller town.
We camped in Glenwood Springs, they have a few campgrounds but we liked this one because we were literally right on the river as you can see in the picture. We had the very end camp spot! The only negative was the trains went by on the other side of the river a few times a night.
Glenwood Springs is the final resting spot of the infamous Doc Holliday famous old western gunfighter. Getting to the graveyard requires quite a hike up a hill, so make sure to take plenty of water.
The highlight of our trip was our visit to the Glenwood Springs Hot Springs Pool. It was very relaxing. I can't really describe it but the water in the pool was different, very soft and must have lots of sulfur since it makes you float. The pool has jets along the side that you can put coins into for a jacuzzi-type experience. We went in the evening and there were mostly adults at the pool. The water is quite hot so be careful!
The Glenwood Springs Pool is a must do if you're traveling to or through Glenwood Springs. The pool has quite a long... more travel advice
Jewelslover's Related Pages
Glenwood Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Glenwood Springs Hot Springs Pool"
- "Glenwood (Hot Springs), Colorado"
- "A River Runs Through It"
- "Glenwood Springs Colorado"
- "Phil's Glenwood Springs Page"
- "Life in Glenwood Springs"
- "Glenwood Springs"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Glenwood Springs
- Hotels in Glenwood Springs
- Nightlife in Glenwood Springs
- Restaurants in Glenwood Springs
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glenwood Springs
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Glenwood Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glenwood Springs
- Posted in Travel New York City Forum "RE: Rock & Roll in New York ?"
- Wrote a Review The Historical Glenwood Springs Pool about Glenwood Hot Springs in Glenwood Springs Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Historical Glenwood Springs Pool"
- created a Glenwood Springs Travel Page "Glenwood Springs Colorado"
Photos in Glenwood SpringsSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cedar Rapids Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Eureka Springs Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Osage Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parkville Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Shawnee Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warrensburg Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.
Latest Glenwood Springs hotel reviews
- Americinn Glenwood Springs
- 181 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 16, 2013
- Rock Gardens Camper Park
- 272 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 12, 2013
- Red Mountain Inn
- 67 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 20, 2013
- Hotel Colorado
- 273 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 20, 2013
- Rodeway Inn Glenwood Springs
- 69 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 30, 2013
- Glenwood Springs Hostel
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 5, 2013
- Sunlight Mountain Inn Bed and Breakfast
- 77 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 28, 2013
- Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs
- 128 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 9, 2013
- Cedar Lodge Motel
- 129 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 19, 2013