"Summertime in Frisco, Colorado" Frisco by Jewelslover
Frisco Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 16 photos
We were happy with our choice to travel to Colorado for our summer vacation in June of 2004. One of our stops on our trip was Frisco, Colorado. Frisco is located in Summit county, which is the skiing hotspot during the winter and spring.
Summer in Summit County was just beautiful. We did some hiking not far from Keystone, and did some general sightseeing. Frisco is a great location, sort of right between many of the tourist destinations such as Vail, Breckenridge, and Keystone.
- Pros:Beautiful Little Town in the Mountains
Jewelslover's Related Pages
Frisco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "34 bars for 2,700 people..................."
- "Frisco, Colorado - Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts"
- "Summertime in Frisco, Colorado"
- "Second capital of Summit County"
- "Frisco Colorado"
- "Frisco, US"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frisco
- Hotels in Frisco
- Transportation in Frisco
- Restaurants in Frisco
- Shopping in Frisco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frisco
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Frisco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frisco
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cedar Rapids Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Eureka Springs Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Osage Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parkville Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Shawnee Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warrensburg Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.