"Winter Skiing in Breckenridge" Top 5 Page for this destination Breckenridge by Jewelslover
Breckenridge Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 145 photos
Breckenridge is like a winter wonderland, where skiiers from around the world meet to play. I liked Breckenridge in particular because it had a good mix of skiing, shopping, restaurants and nightlife, where alot of the ski towns in Colorado are more skiing and not enough of the ladder. I went to Breckenridge with my Ski Club from Kansas City. We had 40 members on this trip. It was my first trip with the Kansas City Ski Club. It's a fun group, they definately know how to have a good time! The weather was also nice. It did snow some while we were there, but we still had lots of blue skies.
- Pros:Beautiful town, mountains, great skiing. Also easy to get around in.
- Cons:Really weren't any!
Of course when you think Colorado, you think SKIING!!! Breckenridge is where I learned to ski, and I would recommend it... more travel advice
Bubba Gump's has a friendly, casual feel. It's a busy, noisy restaurant, not somewhere to have a romantic dinner with... more travel advice
Jewelslover's Related Pages
Breckenridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great Skiing Area"
- "Breckenridge - Summit County - Colorado"
- "Breakenridge, Colorado"
- "Winter Skiing in Breckenridge"
- "The Beautiful Rocky Mountains"
- "Summer fun in Breckenridge"
- "breck has everything"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Breckenridge
- Hotels in Breckenridge
- Transportation in Breckenridge
- Nightlife in Breckenridge
- Restaurants in Breckenridge
- Warnings and Dangers in Breckenridge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Breckenridge
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Breckenridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Breckenridge
Photos in BreckenridgeSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cedar Rapids Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Eureka Springs Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Osage Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parkville Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Shawnee Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warrensburg Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.