"Beautiful Cambodia....awesome Angkor Vat" Cambodia by prikje
Cambodia Travel Guide: 9,221 reviews and 26,463 photos
- Pros:incredibly beautiful Angkor + Grand Palace
- Cons:annoying tuk-tuk drivers,beggars and con artists
- In a nutshell:even if all the cons,Angkor is so beautiful it is all worth it !
In Siem Reap, 5 minute walk from the old market on the main road you find this fantastic restaurant. Not that the food... more travel advice
Don't give money to street beggars you get overrun by lots of them if they see you give something.And trust me they do... more travel advice
prikje's Related Pages
Cambodia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MORE THAN JUST THE ANGKOR TEMPLES"
- "The country of Angkor"
- "Angkor Archeological Park, Cambodia"
- "Sharrie's Cambodia Dignity"
- "Cambodia 2002"
- "Ancient temples and smiling Khmers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cambodia
- Hotels in Cambodia
- Transportation in Cambodia
- Nightlife in Cambodia
- Restaurants in Cambodia
- Shopping in Cambodia
- Warnings and Dangers in Cambodia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cambodia
- 13 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Cambodia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cambodia
- Posted in Travel Pokhara Forum "Re: transport to KTM"
- updated a Cambodia Travel Page "Beautiful Cambodia....awesome Angkor Vat"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beautiful Cambodia....awesome Angkor Vat"
- Commented on one of ECYM's Cambodia travel pages
- Wrote a Review Siem Reap Eclectic interiour eat and gaze in Cambodia Restaurants
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Inle Lake Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Tibet Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Kalaw Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Nyaungshwe Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pai Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bago Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos