"Bago first stop going up north" Top 5 Page for this destination Bago by prikje
Bago Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 206 photos
Bago is know for its four seated 30m high Buddha build in 1476 by King Dhammazedi.
An day trip from Yangon or a stop while travelling up north or down south.
Don't pay the 10$ admission to support the governement you see enough just walking around it.
Want to spend money , buy something from the kids the come to you.
I know you allready have 1000 postcards but it is a way for them to make a living instead of begging.
Another nice golden stupa. Look at the Buddha in the mouth of the Chinthe. Please don't give the 10$ admission fee to... more travel advice
prikje's Related Pages
Bago Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bago --Pegu"
- "Bago – Monks, Pagodas and bustling Myanmar"
- "Bago first stop going up north"
- "Bago, Pegu of Yesteryear"
- "Kha Khat Wain Buddhist Monastery"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bago
- Hotels in Bago
- Transportation in Bago
- Restaurants in Bago
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bago
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Bago?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bago
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Inle Lake Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Tibet Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Kalaw Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Nyaungshwe Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pai Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bago Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos