"A lovely waterfall shower" Philippines by sayedaburas
Philippines Travel Guide: 27,421 reviews and 93,848 photos
It was my first experience of such kind. On a bamboo boat driven by two boat men with small oars or without them in the shallow waters. In this very area they used a wire to draw us under the water falling. I am the black in the middest watching attentively (~_~)
Here they use the wire to lead the boat towards the water fall to enjoy my shower that was unique of its type.
Close to the falling waters Miss Papsi, who operated the tour, an myself. (Thank you Miss Papsi I still have the rest of photos).
sayedaburas' Related Pages
Philippines Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PHILIPPINES---ISLANDS, MOUNTAINS & FRIENDLY PEOPLE"
- "The Philippines: The Fiesta Islands of Asia"
- "Tierra Adorada, Hija Del Sol De Oriente..."
- "My Country Home"
- "Over 7000 Islands!! Have Fun"
- "I just love the Philippines."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Philippines
- Hotels in Philippines
- Transportation in Philippines
- Nightlife in Philippines
- Restaurants in Philippines
- Shopping in Philippines
- Warnings and Dangers in Philippines
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Philippines
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Philippines?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Philippines
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandria Intro, 41 reviews, 82 photos
- Luxor Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Temple of Abu Simbel Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos
- Red Sea Hills Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Greece Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos