" Libya 2008 " Libya by colares
Libya Travel Guide: 1,094 reviews and 4,147 photos
That was the "welcome" of our guide, when we first entered Libya. And he was right!
Our travel agent had organised a 10 days trip for my wife and me. We were guided by various guides and drivers in the country. Absolute necessary, as you can't rent a car, can't read the few road signs and you don't know, what papers to present at the control posts.
It was one of our best trips ever (Thanks Ahmed!). Nearly no tourist, nice people, good food and fantastic things to see.
It is not the most thrilling Arabian city we have been to. Neither real modern, nor real old.
Right on the water front. But no beach. Modern style hotel according to western standards. more travel advice
colares' Related Pages
Libya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Libya revisited"
- ""Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya"- Libya"
- "Libya, the unknown country"
- "Sanddunes and more..........."
- "Socialist People’s Libyan Arab Jamahiriyah"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Libya
- Hotels in Libya
- Transportation in Libya
- Nightlife in Libya
- Restaurants in Libya
- Shopping in Libya
- Warnings and Dangers in Libya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Libya
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Libya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Libya
Top 10 Pages
- Portugal 4 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sintra Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Libya Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cascais Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Füssen 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Peru 3 reviews
- Lisbon 3 reviews
- Black Forest 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Vancouver Island 1 review, 2 photos