"Visiting Vancouver" Vancouver by colares
Vancouver Travel Guide: 4,003 reviews and 8,454 photos
Vancouver has a lot of things to offer. The city reminds of European cities with a real center of the town. This center can easily be explored by foot and boat or, if you include Stanley Park, by bike.
There are many kilometers of marked bike paths alongside the coast line and within the city.
There are several places to rent bikes in the city.
Not the cheapest way to see the city, but fun. The Aquabus links various parts of the city on a schedule.
We only knew it from films and thus were quite amazed about the amount of floatplains comming to and leaving the harbour. There are arious places this can be wtched within the harbour area.
- Pros:Nice city, lots to see and a beautiful surrounding
Fresh vegetables, fruits, meat and anything elso you can imagine. Everything nicely decorated. Plus entertainment and... more travel advice
colares' Related Pages
Vancouver Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Local's Perspective"
- "Vancouver, BC - Canada's Pacific Gem!"
- "Vancouver, BC, Canada!"
- "Vancouver, my current home"
- "Vancouver,the best neighbor city of the USA!"
- "Summer in Vancouver"
- "The big city on the West Coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vancouver
- Hotels in Vancouver
- Transportation in Vancouver
- Nightlife in Vancouver
- Restaurants in Vancouver
- Shopping in Vancouver
- Warnings and Dangers in Vancouver
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vancouver
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vancouver
Top 10 Pages
- Portugal 4 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sintra Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Libya Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cascais Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Füssen 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Peru 3 reviews
- Lisbon 3 reviews
- Vancouver Island 1 review, 2 photos
- Black Forest 2 reviews, 1 photo