"On and Off the Road in Krakow" Krakow by Roadquill

Krakow Travel Guide: 4,468 reviews and 10,527 photos

Reflections on Krakow

On every hour the solo trumpet's lonely melody floated down upon the old town square from the church tower. On Sunday morning my expresso has not kicked in and most of those hurrying every which way on the square seem oblivious to the song. Probably the same way I was when I arrived and was taken by the pulse of the City. But now the melody has taken hold and I savor it and my last cup of coffee as I sit in front of the Palac Bonerowski, my home for the past three days.

It's Too Easy to Stay Until Dawn

With dawn being at 4:30 it was easy to stay up and watch the sunrise over the market square. Several members left over from the VT Saturday night dinner assembled in the square for a dawn picture. Several of us were joined by the remnants of a hen party complete with devil horns.

• Last visit to Krakow: May 2010
  • Intro Updated Jun 5, 2010

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2011 at 1:25 AM

The Krak Head Party; love that, haha. PJ

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Lovely little page about Krakow where we met last year. Now it is time for Ohrid and Bitola. See you there.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2010 at 8:12 AM

Great pictures and memories. Haha, I can't forget this 4:30 a.m. meeting at sunrise. It was great to meet you in Krakow and you are always welcome back :-)))!

• MATIM's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Off course Marie-Louise is my friend, but also my sister :)

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2010 at 5:51 AM

Good to meet you in Krakow look forward to those 4.30am pics L:-)

Roadquill

“Vini Vici Vino and then I napped.....”

Badges & Stats in Krakow