Barcelona Off The Beaten Path Tips by Roadquill
Barcelona Off The Beaten Path: 461 reviews and 675 photos
An hour by train from Barcelona is the impressive Montserrat. From the train station at Espana, you can buy the round trip tickets that include both the train and the cable car for around 18E. The Church features the famous Black Virgin, and there can be a long line to walk up next to the figurine. Unfortunately, we timed it during a school field trip.
Dali's vision of President Lincoln
We rented a car (mistake, better to take the train) and drove up to Figueres to visit the Dali Museum. Well worth the effort. There are many of his great works and samples of what was going on in his head.
More Reviews (36)
- See All Surcharges for the Terrassa
- See All Placa Reial - Restos and Vibes off of La...
- See All by the Gotic Cathedral
- Photo Bombers
- Nice, upscale in Selva del mar
Roadquill's Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- "Gaudi is Not the Only Site in the City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Explore the World
- Brantôme Hotels
- Attidiya Hotels
- Hangzhou Hotels
- Bradenton Beach Hotels
- Castle Donnington
- England Off The Beaten Path
- The Lake District: Como, Maggiore, Iseo, Lugano ...
- Ankara Off The Beaten Path
- Kalgoorlie Off The Beaten Path
- Austin Off The Beaten Path
- Orange Off The Beaten Path
- Capri Off The Beaten Path
- River Spree, Wannsee and Havel Lakes
- Poznan Off The Beaten Path
- Harare Off The Beaten Path
- Icmeler Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 38 Reviews
- 88 Photos
- 119 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
- Posted in Travel Los Angeles Forum "Re: Location Location"
- Wrote a Review Surcharges for the Terrassa about Tipping / Money Matters in Barcelona Local Customs
- Uploaded a Photo to "Surcharges for the Terrassa"
- updated a Barcelona Travel Page "Two Tastes of Barcelona"
- Commented on one of HORSCHECK's Barcelona travel pages
- Uploaded a Video to Barcelona
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 69 reviews, 119 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pamplona Intro, 51 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 44 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 38 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 40 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carcassonne Intro, 31 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 31 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 52 photos
- Vienna Intro, 29 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (44)
Latest Barcelona hotel reviews
- La Paloma Apartment Barcelona
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
- Husa Internacional
- 189 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Barcelona 4 Fun Hostel
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 12, 2013
- Barcelona Mar Youth Hostel
- 65 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 13, 2013
- Campanile Barcelona Hotel
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 2, 2013
- Barcelona House
- 185 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013
- Hotel Climent
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 13, 2013
- Hostal Baires
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 28, 2013
- Express By Holiday Inn Molins De Rei
- 74 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 6, 2013
- Catalonia Albeniz
- 47 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 23, 2013
- Zenit Barcelona
- 58 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 9, 2013
- Ciutat de Igualada Hotel Barcelona
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 12, 2012
- Hesperia Carlit Hotel
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013
- Hostal Central
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 16, 2013
- Apartaments Marina
- 83 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Temple de la Sagrada Familia- 430 Reviews, 889 Photos
- Las Ramblas- 224 Reviews, 361 Photos
- Parc Guell- 309 Reviews, 624 Photos
- Casa Mila - La Pedrera- 180 Reviews, 343 Photos
- Tibidabo- 56 Reviews, 108 Photos
- Montjuic- 78 Reviews, 163 Photos
- Casa Batlló- 121 Reviews, 257 Photos
- Plaça Reial- 56 Reviews, 96 Photos
- Monument a Colon - Columbus Monument- 87 Reviews, 150 Photos
- Beaches- 72 Reviews, 125 Photos
See All Barcelona Things to Do