"Totally Toledo" Toledo by Roadquill
Toledo Travel Guide: 675 reviews and 1,774 photos
Everyone said that Toledo is a must see. I do have a 16th century map of the place. Tall walls, cliff, river running around it. Fortunately it is an easy 45 minute high speed train ride from Madrid.
Without a doubt the Cathedral is impressive. Unfortunately they do not allow pictures or video inside. One can spend hours simply looking at the ornate carvings. For example, the underside of each of the choir chairs had it's own unique carving.
Just the train station itself was cool. In addition to the stylish architecture, there were stained glass windows... more travel advice
Roadquill's Related Pages
Toledo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Time in a bubble"
- "The entire city is a national monument"
- "Keeweechic's Toledo"
- "The Three Cultures City"
- "Golden Toledo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toledo
- Hotels in Toledo
- Transportation in Toledo
- Nightlife in Toledo
- Restaurants in Toledo
- Shopping in Toledo
- Warnings and Dangers in Toledo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toledo
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (45)
Have you been to Toledo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toledo
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 69 reviews, 119 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pamplona Intro, 51 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 44 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 38 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 40 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carcassonne Intro, 31 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 31 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 52 photos
- Vienna Intro, 29 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues