"On and Off the Road in Aix" Aix-en-Provence by Roadquill
Aix-en-Provence Travel Guide: 340 reviews and 736 photos
Even on a cool, rainy and windy day it was easy to enjoy Aix. I stayed at l'Epicerie B & B, which right in the heart of the old town. I only need to walk a few yards to enjoy any one of numerous great restaurants.
I would recommend you to be a little careful in riding the train between Marseille and Aix. There are regularly... more travel advice
One nice thing about exploring Aix is that many of the sites of interest are marked with signs that explain important... more travel advice
Roadquill's Related Pages
Aix-en-Provence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aix marks the Spot"
- "Ville d'eau, ville d'art."
- "WELCOME TO MY AIX-EN-PROVENCE PAGE ......:-)"
- "Aix-en-Provence - That real Provence feeling!"
- "Aix is OK by me"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aix-en-Provence
- Hotels in Aix-en-Provence
- Transportation in Aix-en-Provence
- Nightlife in Aix-en-Provence
- Restaurants in Aix-en-Provence
- Shopping in Aix-en-Provence
- Warnings and Dangers in Aix-en-Provence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aix-en-Provence
- 15 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Aix-en-Provence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aix-en-Provence
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 71 reviews, 123 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pamplona Intro, 51 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 44 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 38 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 40 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carcassonne Intro, 31 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 31 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 52 photos
- Vienna Intro, 29 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues