"BELIEVING IN MIRACLES!" Brilliant's Profile
Most certain that VirtualTourist.com is the best tourist site in the world. Would greatly appreciate your advice-comments for how better to build the pages, create the tips and intro-page.
What do you like most about VT?! Discovering now amazing travelling pages and tips, helpful and hilarious misc forums. And obviously - great personalities!
Would you like to talk, chat about your travelling experiences and daily life?
Questions at the moment:
1. What type of people inspire you...?
2. Whats your favourite films....?
3. Who do you respect in life....?
4. What is happiness to you...?
5. What is your biggest ambition...?
Wow thats hard, but i would say to see as many places as I could and to make lots of new friends along the way.
6. Last four digits of your cellphone number ? 9451
7. How is the weather right now ? Sunshine
8. First thing you notice about people? Their eyes, their style
9. How are you today ? Curious
10. What kind of music do you like the best ? "Eclectic" is the word of the moment and it really fits. Brazilian, Spanish guitar & flamenco, Jazz, Soul, Classic, Rondo Veneziano
11. Favourite drink(s): Good red wine, Martini, Water, Screw Driver :)
12. Favourite car ? Toyota Celica
13. Favourite sport(s) ? Swimming, Tennis, Badminton, Motorbiking, Surfing - literally :)
14. Hair colour ? Intensive
15. Eye colour ? Clever and Green
16. What are your parameteres? Slim but see p. 17 :)
17. Favourite foods ? French, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Lebanese, West African
18. Favourite month ? On holiday
19. Summer or winter ? Summer definitely !
20. Chocolate or vanilla ? Chocolate!
21. Least likely to respond ? Depends on mood
22. Most likely to respond ? Depends on mood :-)
talk to you soon :)
AND I have quite some questions regarding the jobs: business services/consulting, real estate, trade, tourism/travelling industries in English-speaking countries.
Or countries-places where the requirements would include: good knowledge and skills in advertising, CMR, marketing, etc and basics of French, German, Russian, Spanish. More detailed resume is available on request .
The priorities (rather alphabetically) are:
8. New Zealand
9. South America
Any ideas, insights, suggestions, favourite web-sites, links or your personal experience? How sophisticated are procedures?
Do you happen to know already about the vacancies? Let me know now!
~ On horizon, in morning still
The sun rises, over yonder hill
New dawn beckons, cockerel's crow
Announcing daybreak, for all to know
Enchanting melodies, songbirds sing
Warmth in the air, Summer days bring
Calm waters flow, from mountains high
Kestrels soar, in lucent blue sky
Meadows awash in colour, animals, roam free
Squirrel's seek acorns, leap, from tree to tree
Behind a solitary cloud, the Summer sun hides
Casting vast shadows, over green hillsides
Harmonious sounds, the wings, of honeybees
Butterflies sail, on warm, Summer breeze
Flying over cornfields, that gently sway
Flowers blossom, on a warm Summer's ~
~ by R.Lewis~
Dream Journey (s) – in process :)
France-Paris-Nice and Spain – Catalunia-Andalusia;
and then to Morocco-Western Africa, crossing equator and up to South Africa and SunCity; and somehow :) to Australia and New Zealand.
And anyway (anyroad :) best wishes and fabulous surfing and travellings to YOU!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 0 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Brilliant and Nobbe are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Alanya Forum "Hotels/weather for Alanya in Aug..."
- Commented on aussiedoug's profile page
- updated a Europe Travel Page "Europe - diverse and wonderful"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Europe - diverse and wonderful"
updated their Profile Page "BELIEVING IN MIRACLES!"