Saint Augustine Shopping Tips by Katmosphere Top 5 Page for this destination
Saint Augustine Shopping: 19 reviews and 27 photos
I don't golf, but if I did I'd shop here. It's very close to the gallery where I hang my stuff, so I pass it frequently. It appears to have everything a golfer could need, and then some. I even bought a hat there, very nice sun hat that scrunches up and for a very reasonable price.
What to buy: Anything at all related to golfing.
What to pay: depends on what you want
Address: 210 St. George St. Unit C3
Directions: Across from the town square, and directly across the street from Trinity Episcopal Church
Phone: 904 827 9100
Theme: Sporting Goods
There is something special about getting up early on a weekend morning and hitting the Farmers Market. The fresh fruit and veggies..the crafts and the sounds.
What to buy: There is a spice called Datl Pepper that grows only here in St. Johns County. I recommend finding the lady who sells it in some fantastic sauces.
What to pay: from one dollar on a cupcake to 100 dollars on a piece of jewelry.
Directions: Just a few short miles South of Old town.
Theme: Local Craft
This shop is adorable from the outside, the little yellow ducks have towels on their heads in the window, but when you go inside it's a mountain of soap and you create your own scent...They have over 190 blendable fragrances, lotions, oils etc...
What to buy: create your own soap!
What to pay: not sure.....
Address: 62 Spanish St. St. Augustine Fl 32084
Directions: In the heart of Old town
Phone: 904 810 2284
Theme: Bath and Beauty
More Reviews (39)
Katmosphere's Related Pages
Saint Augustine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saint Augustine"
- "St Augustine"
- "Oldest US City"
- "saint augustine"
- "My Favorite thing about Florida.. St. Augustine!"
- "St. Augustine - The First Coast"
- "History Far Back in Time"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Augustine
- Hotels in Saint Augustine
- Transportation in Saint Augustine
- Nightlife in Saint Augustine
- Restaurants in Saint Augustine
- Shopping in Saint Augustine
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Augustine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Augustine
- 42 Reviews
- 93 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 92 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Saint Augustine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Augustine
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Missing the connection on VT"
- updated a Saint Augustine Travel Page "Saint Augustine"
- Commented on one of Augdave's Saint Augustine travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hansifest, January 2007"
- Wrote a Review Tour the San Sebastian Winery in Saint Augustine Things to Do
Photos in Saint AugustineSee All Photos (93)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Augustine Intro, 42 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gainesville Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cumberland Island Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocala Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Questa Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nederland Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palatka Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Chicago Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (53)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Castillo de San Marcos- 50 Reviews, 120 Photos
- Historic District- 17 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse- 21 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Lighthouse and Museum- 15 Reviews, 45 Photos
- Lightner Museum- 13 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Flagler College- 15 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Ghost Tour- 7 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Fountain of Youth- 5 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Colonial Spanish Quarter- 8 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Ripley's Believe It or Not- 7 Reviews, 11 Photos
See All Saint Augustine Things to Do