"Gainesville" Top 5 Page for this destination Gainesville by Katmosphere
Gainesville Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 222 photos
Gainesville is a sweet college town in the middle of Florida. (translation--middle of nowhere)
It is home to the University of Florida, where both of my boys attend college.
I love this town, as in any college town there is a lot of energy.
ahhhh, here they are now....
- Pros:college towns are always fun
- Cons:in the middle of nowhere
It's trendy but it's comfortable and the food is FANTASTIC. I had the Beef Bogodo--It was strips of beef in a teryaki... more travel advice
Within the University there is the most beautiful butterfly rainforest garden!! There are hundreds of butterflies flying... more travel advice
Katmosphere's Related Pages
Gainesville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "gainesville florida"
- "Gainsville Florida -"
- "Basaic Gainesville Page"
- "Gainesville Florida -"
- "Gainesville, Florida"
- "You Can Always Go Home Again"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gainesville
- Hotels in Gainesville
- Transportation in Gainesville
- Nightlife in Gainesville
- Restaurants in Gainesville
- Warnings and Dangers in Gainesville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gainesville
- 8 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Gainesville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gainesville
Photos in GainesvilleSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Augustine Intro, 42 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gainesville Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cumberland Island Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocala Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Questa Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nederland Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palatka Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Chicago Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue