"Dreaming of Paradise" 31Aug's Profile

I'm a freethinker.

I would just like to call this planet my home, and if possible I would just like to be free and be everywhere...

Life has been a Yin and Yang...., but still a long journey ahead.

So far, I believe my travels have been far and wide but only spiritually. I have not cover much land but looking forward to do so. I decided to join VT because it's quite a fun personal project, and an opportunity to reach out to people I wouldn't have the chance to know otherwise.

I'm quite a practical person, but being a Piscean, Pisceans are dreamers. I'm a budget backpacker. I enjoy nature, like observing animals, I'm in for trying out new things but no eating monkey brains/bull testicles, no body piercing maybe, ... and definitely no fighting. I enjoy racquet sports, canoeing, walking, running, climbing (bit too stiff for now), eating (decent food), driving (passionate), and bodyboarding (beginner). I love listening to music. My favourites are just too many to mention but new age & ambient top the list. ... Should be enough about myself so far, now lets start packing... and I shall know more about you then.

(Still not able to provide with much info and tips on travel yet, but perhaps you can meet me here again later when I'm more equipped.)

Good speed VT.

• Intro Updated Oct 8, 2006

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
31Aug's Profile Photo

31Aug

“Go like it's the first time. Live it like there's no next time. And leave like you're gonna come back some time.”

Real Name