"Love but uncool..Saitama-ken" Saitama-ken by yokomm....
Saitama-ken Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 257 photos
I went to Yorii-machi in Saitama prefecture for hiking on 4th May. At this time, japan was in the middle of big national holidays; so everywhere was crowded but here, I could hardly find tourists.Very peaceful air filled up here. It's good place for hiking and good place to ease ourselves.
These are typical japanese foods, and some ingredients are changed by season. They are tasty and look beautiful. more travel advice
yokomm....'s Related Pages
Saitama-ken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Love but uncool..Saitama-ken"
- "Saitama Prefecture"
- "Unfashionable, made fun of, but still stuff to see"
- "GirlScout exchanging program"
- "My Saitama-ken"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saitama-ken
- Hotels in Saitama-ken
- Transportation in Saitama-ken
- Nightlife in Saitama-ken
- Restaurants in Saitama-ken
- Shopping in Saitama-ken
- See All...
Explore the World
- Union Territory of Daman and Diu Hotels
- Mount Pleasant Hotels
- Citrus Springs Hotels
- Ko Chang
- Porto Recanati
- Krtsanisi Hotels
- Ahmetbeyli Hotels
- Saint Simons Island
- Batangas Hotels
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Shenandoah National Park
Badges & Stats in Saitama-ken
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Saitama-ken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saitama-ken
Top 10 Pages
- Okinawa Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Provincie Zuid-Holland Intro, 1 review, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Granada Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ishikawa-ken Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Shikoku Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Gent Intro, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.