"Love but uncool..Saitama-ken" Saitama-ken by yokomm....
Saitama-ken Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 214 photos
I went to Yorii-machi in Saitama prefecture for hiking on 4th May. At this time, japan was in the middle of big national holidays; so everywhere was crowded but here, I could hardly find tourists.Very peaceful air filled up here. It's good place for hiking and good place to ease ourselves.
These are typical japanese foods, and some ingredients are changed by season. They are tasty and look beautiful. more travel advice
yokomm....'s Related Pages
Saitama-ken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Love but uncool..Saitama-ken"
- "Saitama Prefecture"
- "Unfashionable, made fun of, but still stuff to see"
- "GirlScout exchanging program"
- "My Saitama-ken"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saitama-ken
- Hotels in Saitama-ken
- Transportation in Saitama-ken
- Nightlife in Saitama-ken
- Restaurants in Saitama-ken
- Shopping in Saitama-ken
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saitama-ken
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Saitama-ken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saitama-ken
Top 10 Pages
- Okinawa Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Provincie Zuid-Holland Intro, 1 review, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Granada Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ishikawa-ken Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Shikoku Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Gent Intro, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.
Top Saitama-ken hotels