"HI TO ALL MEMBERS OF VT" APRILJPN's Profile

WELCOME & MABUHAY!!!:}

For Me the Most Important in Life is Happiness.. :)
Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold, the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul.
Happiness comes from spiritual wealth, not material wealth...
Happiness comes from giving, not getting.
If we try hard to bring happiness to others, we cannot stop it from coming to us also.
To get joy, we must give it, and to keep joy, we must scatter it. .
Happiness is spiritual, born of Truth and Love.
It is unselfish; therefore it cannot exist alone, but requires all mankind to share it.
Happiness is an expression of the soul in considered actions.
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
Good humor is one of the best articles of dress one can wear in society.

Though we travel the world over to find beuty

"Giving up oneself to the Divine Force means not to ask for anything but the constant contact of union with the Divine Consciousness, to aspire for its peace, power, light and felicity, but to ask nothing else and in life and action to be its instrument only for whatever work it gives one to do in the world."
Sri Aurobindo

Fate & Luck & Fortune.,.?!

Fate & Luck & Fortune.,.?!
*I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
**We may become the makers of our fate when we have ceased to pose as its prophets.
***Destiny is carried out, fate is suffered.
****Most of life is choices, and the rest is pure dumb luck.
*****I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.
******Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
*******Misfortune: the kind of fortune that never misses.
********I find that the harder I work the more luck I seem to have.
*********We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?
**********Fortune leaves always some door open to come at a remedy.

Hi to my freinds ., just want to share my feelings regrding this topic as years added to me or should I say I matured enough there still some questions which really keep me wondering & this is about it ., I hope I could share it more deeply.. I still striving for FATE ,. Luck & Fortune

• Intro Updated Sep 7, 2005

Personal Pages (1)

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2008 at 12:02 AM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ღ APRILღ ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

• stonefree's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2007 at 4:34 AM

Happy Birthday and many returns, April!

• Martin1966's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2007 at 8:39 AM

Hi April,i wish you a happy 28th birthday and many,many more of this special day.Warm regards from switzerland.Martin

• Oct 27, 2005 at 9:42 PM

Hello, How are you it's been awhile since I last dropped you a line. Hope everything is fine with you. Is he your nephew. What a cute little man.

• TropicGirl77's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2005 at 8:03 PM

Aloha April, what a heart warming page you have!!!

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2005 at 3:57 AM

Hi threre :) Thanks for your nice comment on my homepage. You have a nice homepage! Greetings from sunny Portugal. Nat

• toshigiappone's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2005 at 6:47 AM

Thank you for visitng my istanbul page and nice comments! I like your pages :)

• asianbelle's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2005 at 2:24 AM

hey there's a vt meet tom at 6pm at kamayan glorietta. hope to see you.

• dennisKL's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2005 at 5:06 AM

hi there, thanks for popping up my page. hope u find interesting in VT. hav a nice day! cheers.

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2005 at 1:38 AM

Happy birthday from Italy!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
APRILJPN's Profile Photo

APRILJPN

“***To accomplish great things, you must not only act but also dream, not only dream but also believe....,,”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.