"Brussels" Brussels by rickyvilla81
Brussels Travel Guide: 5,766 reviews and 12,331 photos
Brussels. An island of Francophones in a sea of Flemings (what a picture, no wonder sprouts are named after the city!). I come here regularly from nearby Charleroi, as it is one of those places so perfectly located you can get to anywhere from here. But why would you want to? You can answer that one yourself. I like Brussels, it is, as they say, mad. And a great place to go out, not least because every second person you meet is a native anglophone.
All of them! The ones in that little district near the Galleries Hubert are so so so cool. Enjoy Mussels with Chips,... more travel advice
rickyvilla81's Related Pages
Brussels Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More than a decade in Brussels"
- "Say Brussels?? K! let's go to find The Soul"
- "BRUXELLES - BRUSSEL - BRUSSELS"
- "Gothic treasures , art nouveaux - a royal city!"
- "Brussels, Capital of Belgium"
- "Bruxelles, ma belle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brussels
- Hotels in Brussels
- Transportation in Brussels
- Nightlife in Brussels
- Restaurants in Brussels
- Shopping in Brussels
- Warnings and Dangers in Brussels
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brussels
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brussels
Photos in BrusselsSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aix-en-Provence Intro, 63 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 56 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 25 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Charleroi Intro, 31 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- California Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Marseille Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Europe Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos