"Highgate" Highgate by rickyvilla81
Highgate Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 24 photos
We'll be moving here soon!<p>
Highgate is perhaps best known for it's cemetary, where Karl Marx among others is buried. Supposedly haunted by Vampires, the cemetary is a creepy and overgrown place full of ancient tombs and mossy headstones.
rickyvilla81's Related Pages
Highgate Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Highgate - an English village in London"
- "London village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Highgate
- Transportation in Highgate
- Restaurants in Highgate
- Shopping in Highgate
- Warnings and Dangers in Highgate
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Highgate
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Highgate?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Highgate
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aix-en-Provence Intro, 63 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 56 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 25 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charleroi Intro, 31 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- California Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Marseille Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Europe Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos