"Arhus, in the middle of..." Århus by rickyvilla81
Århus Travel Guide: 313 reviews and 730 photos
This may look like an old dockers town with little appeal but believe me this is partytime, and I've always had a good time here. You must visit Aarhus, and if you do, stay at the City Sleep Inn, not far north from the station (cabs will know how to get there, or just bum a lift). There is a great Irish bar, and in summer they have a jazz festival which is pretty, well, nice...
rickyvilla81's Related Pages
Århus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Århus : Den Danske By"
- "Århus: Denmark's second largest and youngest city"
- "Arhus - a place of our family-history"
- "Århus and Surrounding Attractions"
- "My hometown- at the moment"
- "The second city of Denmark"
- "Where i could spent summer like the queen does."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Århus
- Hotels in Århus
- Transportation in Århus
- Nightlife in Århus
- Restaurants in Århus
- Shopping in Århus
- Warnings and Dangers in Århus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Århus
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Århus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Århus
Photos in ÅrhusSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aix-en-Provence Intro, 63 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 56 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 25 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Charleroi Intro, 31 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- California Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Marseille Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Europe Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos