"Ramstein-Miesenbach" Ramstein-Miesenbach by LexiB
Ramstein-Miesenbach Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 19 photos
I currently live in this village. And I really like it. I was afraid when I first moved here because I didn't want a lot of American neighbors and wanted to immerse myself in as much German culture as possible. But I lucked out and although I live fairly close to my job, all of my neighbors around me are German and they've never made me feel insecure or embarrassed because of questions I might have on their culture.
- Pros:Good size village, plenty of things to do w/in and nearby
- Cons:i haven't found anything just yet
The main fare is German. And it's pretty good. The staff is great to my friends, my dog, and me. Although it's not a... more travel advice
LexiB's Related Pages
Ramstein-Miesenbach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Europe"
- "My home: It's dark and scary here"
- "RAMSTEIN, GERMANY"
- "Pemby in Ramstein Village"
- "Austere Challenge 2006"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ramstein-Miesenbach
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ramstein-Miesenbach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ramstein-Miesenbach
Top 10 Pages
- Hurghada Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
- Bernkastel-Kues Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Telfes im Stubai Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Florence Intro, 3 photos
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 3 reviews
- Koblenz Intro, 3 photos
- Ramstein-Miesenbach Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Izmir Intro, 2 reviews
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Intro, 2 photos
- Salem 2 reviews
No friends yet.