"Minimal Dressing in Winter City" Harbin by walterwu
Harbin Travel Guide: 359 reviews and 916 photos
Harbin, the capital of Heilongjiang Province, is located in the middle reaches of the Songhua River in the south of the province. The urban area is composed of seven districts: Daoli, Daowai, Nangang, Taiping, Xiangfang, Dongli and Pingfang. The whole city covers an area of 632 square miles, with a population of 2.54 million.
Arrived at Harbin on 25-Dec-06, outdoor temperature about -15. Look the the picture above, the kids only had on a long-john (wool), sweater and sport jacket.
Bring the minimum and buy from local hypermart (Wal-Mart, Carrefour) and many supermart (Pai Lian, Parkson, etc). Best... more travel advice
Situated in the central area of t he city and covering an area of 6.5 hectares, Zhaolin Park faces the beautiful Songhua... more travel advice
walterwu's Related Pages
Harbin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "New Home"
- "Harbin, Northernmost Chinese Metropolis"
- "Song Of Snow--Harbin"
- "Winter Wonderland"
- "White North of China"
- "Minimal Dressing in Winter City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Harbin
- Hotels in Harbin
- Transportation in Harbin
- Nightlife in Harbin
- Restaurants in Harbin
- Shopping in Harbin
- Warnings and Dangers in Harbin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Harbin
- 15 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Harbin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harbin
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 105 photos
- Singapore Intro, 28 reviews, 64 photos
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Perth Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos
- South Korea Intro, 16 reviews, 54 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 42 photos
- Penang Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos