"There's more to life!" jmschief's Profile
I love travelling and am of the opinion that if it's physically possible to get there and if there's some credit card company stupid enough to finance it, then you might as well take a look.
I like taking city breaks by hopping on the budget airlines but have recently gone further afield. HighIights so far have been trips to India, Oman, California and South Africa but I'm determined to have my Christmas Dinner on a beach somewhere!
I love tasting different food to what I'm used to here in England and I generally like to wash it down with a bottle of wine or a few beers.
I'm just getting to grips with this site but so far it's proved a fabulous tool -hopefully when I've mastered it, I might even be able to pass on a few tips to you fellow travellers out there.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 36 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Glasgow Forum "Weekend Break in / around Glasgow"
- Commented on ianstead's profile page
- Wrote a Review Bbq weather in Shimla Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Bbq weather"
- created a Shimla Travel Page "A little bit of old England"
updated their Profile Page "There's more to life!"
Top 5 Pages
- Dubai Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Saint Ives Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Muscat Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.