"The whole world-as I can see it" hzoltan's Profile

Corfu island,Greece

Hi there,if you have never been on this island you should check it-because of the oil-trees...You can realise why the really old stories make connection between trees and peace/not only the similar pronanciation.../The greek and the special corfu foods are gorgeus!!!And the frendly local people-if you don't know what means:forever smile you will do here....I worked there for some months, the salary is reasonable/provided that you don't want to save some/ and enough for a good living on the island.Taste the Stifado and Sofrito,Stuffed Grape Leaves or the Meze/18-20 courses after each other/-you'll be satisfied!!!

Ireland

One of my favorite places!Before arriving I thought that the irish people very polite and friendly-and that's the truth...The work on this island is easy/I mean easy to find a job and everything is full-official/,first of all you should get a PPS number-you can do it at every PPS office/for this you have to provide 2 IDs with photo/ and than you can work and pay tax....I lived in Cork city on the southern part of the country,all the city is exciting and amazing-as for me/I'm used to living in Hungary so it was something new at first sight.../.If you have a chance you should pay a visit to the Siné-it's a great pub in Cork/and it's said to be the last real irish pub there/!I have no idea what's the truth,the fact is that this place deserves another visit so I'll be back soon althought the food/sorry/ is boring and tasteless-but healthy....

Cyprus

Guys,I worked there,never again-if you want to suffer of the cipriot employer just do it,as for me I hate this country full with liars....That's the truth!!!!

• Intro Updated May 5, 2005

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

hzoltan

“Enjoy yourself-anywhere”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.